The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Monday, May 21, 2007

2 Tiers Wedding Anniversary Cakes(Dare to play with colours)
















A close up look of a wedding or anniversary cake. Blue and pink colour are used as the theme colour.I normally use a pale shade of blue but this time I used quite a strong colour and the effect can be easily seen. I noticed that this is a good combination of colour and it soon became my favourite. This is the first time i made roses using royal icing. It's quite hard but as soon I have the right consistency of the icing, it turn our to be good. This is not the perfect roses but more of a overly bloom flowers.
To hardern the flower, I need to let it be in a refridgerator for a while and stick it on the cake before delivery.



















I particularly love the smoothness of this fondant. It is very smooth and getting a smooth covered cake this is a bonus for both cake maker and the bride.Well done!




No comments: