The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christopher&Juliet


p.s It was purple in colour and pink flower just to add contrast to the cake but the next morning, the soft colour that i used turned to blue and white. new year magic!!

My first attempt to decorate in purple and white colour engagement cake. My say: Ithink this colour combination is sweet and soft. I am not a fan of purple but I don like the drape that I made for the cakes. The ring box is my favourite. Congratulations to the newly engaged couple and thank you for the opportunity to decorate your engagement cake.


Decorated using Sugar Paste Flower. Icing made from fondant


Crimping made the corner of the cake look more feminine

Embossing method was also used in this decoration


My second time using drape on the cake. I love it as it made the cake appeared elegant and not too simple

The finish decorated cake
31 Dec 2007

No comments: