The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cookies


Are you ready for Valentine’s day? It’s just less than two weeks away and If you have not plan anything, It’s time to do so. I myself will make a plan very soon. I would like to bring hubby to a nice and cosy place like Gunter’s or like last year we went to Little Italy.

How about buying some gifts? There are few gifts that you can buy for your love ones. May be some perfumes from Elizabeth Arden or some basic Make up Set From Christian Dior. For the ladies, the list is actually endless.

If you plan to be different, you can order cookies.Yes, cookies. May be next year I will prepare something for you to choose as Valentine’s Day Gifts. I am recommending you a place on the net where you can order your cookies this year. Next year to can comeback to me and I will prepare some for you to choose especially a varieties of cakes. Meanwhile go and check Valentine’s Day cookies o give for that someone special.I think the milk chocolate chips taste great. I might as well get one for myself.

No comments: