The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Gaga's Fullmoon Cake

Full Moon Cake for baby Gaga, Joyce baby who turned 1 month old on the 18th April 2008

My maid asked me " kakak mau buat kek untuk siapa"

Me : Untuk Baby

Maid : Baby Siapa?

Me : (I don't know how to explain, She doesn't know blog. How to tell her my blogging friend)

Maid : Kawan Sona

Me : Ya, Kawan Sona, Baby GAGA..


7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Deana,
The cake looks big, brapa kg tu?
how much per kg u charge? tq

Joan D'Arcy said...

wah!!! So cute la the cake... ada milk bottle lagi!

deanacakes-kk Sabah,Malaysia said...

carolyn,

2kg ++..i make according to customer budget.

celine, thank you..i made the bottle you know hehe

Sandra@miabambina said...

ALAAAA CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
so good oooh u hehhe can decor the cake so cute and pretty.....

iiih if Maya 's baptize party will be held here sure I order more cakes.

deanacakes-kk Sabah,Malaysia said...

thanks sandra..ya you are our regula customer nie as i am to your cd..hehe

Joyce said...

Sikit saja sya kana taste the cakes ooo...but thanks so much ah Dena!!!! Macam u bikin lebih from what I paid ooo...!!
Malu pula sia..
Macam sia mau order cake just for me said "Happy new momma" and makan saya saja makan tu cake...muahahaha

deanacakes-kk Sabah,Malaysia said...

no worries joyce and my pleasure to be able to bake your son punya cake, i baked sona's cake also that day. u help me promote ja hehe