The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Friday, August 29, 2008

A short Interuption


Hello all,

I am the reason why my mom bake those yummy cake for all of you. Thank you for supporting my mom's small endevour here. She is super duper busy nowadays but when I know those are for me, I give her all my support and try to be "kuai kuai' when she is away.Enjoy my mom's work here k..

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

adui comelnya yr baby girl deana...am sure she laugh alot (smiling face bah)
am looking forward to see the cake for RIO today :-)

DONNA said...

thanks carol..yap kejap lagi on the way the cake

Anonymous said...

Wah3! Besarnya mulut si Sona tu happy betul dia. Mcm dia yg p beli cermin mata tu...

Anonymous said...

Wah3! besarnya senyuman si Sona bah..happynya dia...

Caneeliea said...

OMG so cute ur baby!