The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jersey cake for handsome RIO

Carol got the idea of presenting a jersey cake for her nephew's 1 year old birthday with our soon to be bestseller jersey cake. This is the third jersey I created. Simple yet attractive to the football fan. carol texted me that guests were amazed with the jersey cake and her SIl said, sayang to cut. I understand that but you need to eat the cake guys!! hehehe. Thank Carol.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

hi deana, wah the cake pix here already :-) i havent got the chance yet to upload the pix ive taken that day. Nanti i upload ya. The cake was just right not too sweet and just right esp for those orang tua. Am thinking for my boy coming soon bday nii..will inform you soon ya..

DONNA said...

no problem carol..i have so many pictures i have not upload so now doing some of it..hehehe..u are always welcome to my 'shop'..hehe