The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Next Class- December 2010-updated

I will be away for a short break but due to some request to hold class this month, I'll have a beginner class on the 13th and advance class on the 28th November ( Full).On request, a another advance class will be conducted on the 11 december, Please register early as this might be my last class for this year. 11TH CLASS IS FULL ( BEGINNER)

in beginnner class, students will learn how to bake 2 types of cupcakes together with their respective cream and decorate those cupcakes with buttercream. In advance class, students will learn more about the art of making 3 D decoration. students will make their own fondant. Only 4 students per class...

28th class full

but...( I will conduct a group class of 4 person- pls let me know if you/your friends are interested to 'play around' with cream and icing sugar..)

cheers and happy deepavali!!

No comments: