The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get Ready for Mother's Day



I've received a mother's day cake order as early as last nite. So I thought to avoid last minute rush, I'll come up with an early Mother's day promotion. In fact I have been busy in my kitchen creating new recipe for cheesecakes..cheesecake??? yes, you heard me right. Im sure you gonna love the new cheesecake as much as I do

So here is the list





1) Code : HCC Healthy Carrot Cheese ( Rich Cheesecake with Carrot Filling)



2) Code: GACC Green Apple Cheese Cake ( Rich Cheesecake with Green Apple Filling)


And our top bestseller


3) Code : CCC Carrot Cheesecake ( Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese topping)

(Mother’s Day Related Theme Decoration made from white chocolate More Custom Decoration : Add RM30-RM50 Please email details

Prices and Weight RM120/ 1.5kg ( Serve12-15)



(Delivery RM10- RM15 location kk/penampang, RM20 Telipok/Tuaran)



( Tentative : Collection Donggongon Library 10am Sunday 8 May 2011 – Any Changes I will notify Via email/sms .Please order now, Order will be opened until 5th May 2011, Last Minute order ( after 5th May) will be charge RM5 extra



How To Order: Please send via email to deanacakes@gmail.com


Name :


Hp Number:


Order No:


Full Payment to Maybank Account and sms to me details :


bank in to 110198043379 maybank dena edmund

Feel Free to hop to deanadesign.com to buy a gift for your mom.


This is the mother’s day package


1 Cake+1 Evening Clutch+ Card ( foc) RM120 + RM50 = RM170 ( Made to Order)

1 Cake + 1 Handy clutch+ Card RM120 (foc) + RM40 = RM160 ( Please purchase separately/choose your design at deanadesign.com)

No comments: