The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cute??

I spent my weekend at my sister's house helping her to prepare these lovely mini cupcakes for her friend's wedding. Did is say I help? I helped to eat for sure. She has prepared all the decorations after i taught her some basic steps how to go about with it. I am waiting for her to send me her decorated cupcakes at the wedding reception. This is the first time we received order to make cupcakes for wedding in KK ( Kota Kinabalu Sabah) as cupcakes is yet to be accepted as wedding centre piece. When I called her to ask how's the response. She said, everyone admired the cupcakes. She will be busy after this for sure.


I think the colour combination chosen by her friend is so nice. Purple and white. Very soft and feminine.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You really have the patient!You are great in decorating.That;s beautiful.:)I should learn from you when I go back home.

DONNA said...

He he now that i have an assistant, i become quite lazy ..:-P

Thistlemoon said...

That really is beautiful! Your cakaes are wonderful and so artistic!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

Deana E said...

hi jenndz,

thanks.i always prefer sinmple but nicely decorated cakes or cookies

karulann said...

Wahhhh, love the decor on the cupcakes.. Simple and just plain YUMMY...

DONNA said...

thanks karulann..