The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Football Jersey CupCake

These simple cupcakes were made for Donna's hubby surprise birthday! Donna told me that her husband is one of Sabah football player. So here are the cupcakes made especially for him. I asked Donna who is his hubby's favorite player and what team does he likes? Donna said, Liverpool and his favorute player is Xavi Alonso. So, I wrote the name and the jersey number on the jersey.

I also thought it's good to write the team word for Liverpool " YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

The first time i saw these word on my neighbour's four wheel drive car and I thought he must be a devoted Christian. Yes, I thought these are religious words until I saw the same wording again and again and it was related to the Liverpool team.

No comments: