The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chocolate Cupcakes


Why do you like chocolate cake? or chocolate cupcakes? The sweet taste, the chocolaty taste? why why? I wish my sister will bake this again tomorrow, otherwise, I'll make it myself on Sunday. I can't find place selling nice cupcakes in KK. Only muffins and I don't quite like muffin, it's too big and sometimes I can't finish even one muffin. So, now I am a fan of Mini Cupcakes. It is so easy to eat. Just take the cupcakes, take two to three bites and throw the liner. Do you think I can sell more mini cupcakes. I think I can, If I like it, most people will too.
Meanwhile I will just look at this and wish....

2 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

Yum, I like chocolate and I also like mini cupcakes..haha

Been baking mini cupcakes since I was introduced to baking some months ago. Love the mini size cos they're lovely for my kids. And like you said muffins too big to finish :-) Also, mini ones are easy to be pack into bento boxes.

DONNA said...

yes i agree with you..the smaller the better