The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pink Barbie Doll Cakes


I baked this cake for my niece Darlene when she was 8th years old. I have never taken any course in making Barbie doll. she insisted that i baked one for her. I have to rush baking and decorating this cake as I have just baked and decorated a three tiers wedding cakes to be delivered to Kota Belud the next day. So, this is not perfect. Lucky we are not having a party for her so within family, this cake is fine. I would love to make a fondant icing barbie doll cakes. anyone would like to order? But wait until April ya..I will sure accept your order.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i know you can decorate for barbie doll cake..no need lah i go cake shop and pay almost 100 bucks for my niece's barbie doll cake last November. or is it the amount u charged for yours? hehe...

DONNA said...

send me the pic if you have them. i want to see. may be this now i can make for your niece..well,normally, i will ask what is the budget and how many people will attend the party first. then i'll give my price.

Unknown said...

Count me in!
but my dd b;day is in September! :-)

DONNA said...

hi sandra..wah you manage to find this blog too ha..well, sept is fine..

Joan D'Arcy said...

I had this kinda cake for my 12yo birthday, baked by my mum! heheeh.. that's like 20years ago! gosh!!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait o see the princess cake for my daughter 1st bday