The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My future online cake business

Are you an online shopper or seller? If yes, you must be no stranger to shopping cart or something like "add to your cart" when you make a purchase. I love online shopping and purchase so much now because I can just do it anytime as I like. Sometimes I can't get a friend as companion to shop whereas shopping alone would be boring. I hate to shop alone. Now, I do most of my shopping online. I simply love it. It’s easy, fast and exciting

The best part is, there are many baking items I can look for which sometimes are hardly found locally. This is the amazing of shopping cart software make the fussy people like me happy and satisfy.

Ashop Commerce is a leading US provider of hosted shopping cart software. It offers a complete solution for merchants to sell online. I will sure use it when I start selling my cakes online in the future. I might be able to send my cakes to as far as the United States. A reliable e-commerce software is crucial for the smooth running of an online business. User friendly is one thing and high security is a must in protecting us for using credit cards online. In the meantime, I need to learn as much as I can about baking and decorating.


No comments: