The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Food Website


San Diego reminds me of American Idol. I watched few contestants from San Diego qualified as a finalist from San Diego. I have never been there but I think It’s a nice place to visit. May be in a few years time when I can have enough money to purchase ticket to San Diego. I also found a cool site where I can fine San Diego dining guide.

Is there any websites like this in Kota Kinabalu or Kuala Lumpur? I would love to advertise too. With a website like this, it will help newcomer to search the best restaurant like the best San Diego restaurant. They also provide San Diego restaurant coupon which I found a great way to promote any restaurant. What I like about this site is that they are very details. You can choose your place base on what type of cuisine you are interested in, the neighbourhood of the eating places of your choice, and also the atmosphere of the restaurant of your choice.

Let us see how this work. I have just clicked Club and seven restaurants are being featured. One of them is Jordan Restaurant. When I clicked there, I can see the address, phone number, the cuisine serve at the restaurant and all other information. This will save me a lot of time picking an eating place. I wish somebody will develop a website like this in Kota Kinabalu.

No comments: