The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day Cupcakes


Fara's Mom's day Celebration Cupcakes

We hope you have enjoyed your mother's day celebration as we did. We had a pot luck lunch at grandma house. We enjoyed eating our own cuppies and we hope all of you did too. Just realized that we made quite a number of cupcakes with special customized decorations on each of the cupcakes. I think that will separate us from others cupcakes seller. We make them just for you- a customized one. It takes a lot of time and work but as long as you like what we have designed, that is enough to make our day. Thank you for those who have blogged about our cakes and cupcakes.




Special request - red and pink
Cupcakes ordered by Melissa all the way from KL

Christine's Cupcakes

I think this one are for Sandra.Hope it doesn't look too simple

Cupcakes ordered by Mimi all the way from LONDON

I have posted few of our design. The rest I will post may be later. I don't want to bore you with all of them or may be somebody will feel hungry after seeing them.." wink"

Chio guys..and thank you so much for the order..I am sorry for not accepting few request..too many to handle

1 comment:

Val Aziz said...

Hey Deana!!! I'm drooling already...