The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just for the Ladies!

Make up set for Elaine

Hope the relighting candle for Elaine works as for Terence as I am in the mood to make your party more fill with more laughter than usual. Ordered by Christene for her sister's Elaine birthday. This is the main cupcakes and she goes mad and we went mad making her everydays flip flop..will post just after this. I just love the theme chose by her, Red theme of flip flops. We added few pink and whites for some contrast and changes when her red flip flops goes missing..aha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Thanks for the cute flip flop and make-up designs! I really loved the designs and I was happy of the theme colour! :)

Btw, the relighting candle really got me. Lol I blew it off few times before realizing it kept relighting by itself! lol...

Thanks! My family and friends loved the cupcakes!

DONNA said...

thanks elaine.glad you love our designs