The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Bear on The Block


Romina emailed me to book a slot for her baby girl birthday cake in June. That was 2 months ago. She saw the link of my blog from Aunty J's FB. Thank Joyce. My boy picked up few cakes to be delivered to and also picked up by few customers.One of the cake for that day is this Teddy Bear cake. This is the first time I baked this Teddy Bear cake and not sure if it gonna be a best seller too. I bet it will after I received her response. Her text really made my day. Thanks Romina for appreciating all our effort to give a nice cake for your princess Hiromie. Japanese name nie.

So all mommies out there, start planning for your boys and girls birhday from now on. You can pick up this cake Number 1 Cake as thier first birthday, Teddy Bear or Princess Doll cakes in Pink or Blue or any colour of your choice for their 2nd or 3rd or 4th or even 5th birthdays. I mean the cake is suitable for kids as long as they are in primary school.

You can even have our cupcakes as favours. Sandra of Miabambina will be celebrating her pricesses birhday bash this sunday and has ordered cupcakes as favours. Will be making her a princess doll cake as well. I am sure the kids will be delighted to bring the cuppies home.

Note: I still have many pictures I have yet to upload, pls bear with me ya if you don't see your cakes here.


3 comments:

Shana said...

im still waiting for the cake i order to appear,ehehe

Unknown said...

The children will be delighted?
I am sure the adults will be as well!!

DONNA said...

coming soon shana..hehehe

hehe sandra..ya i forgot about the adults