The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Calling 70's and 80's babies


this cake is for you...

How familiar are you with superman?

I am not sure if today's children know superman but for those who were born ealier..in the 70's and 80's..superman was the hero back then. Today is ben 10, thomas and friends..and so many more.

I baked and decorated this superman cake for my brother who turned 20 last month. Well. he was born in 1980 and he loves superman. My other brother and my neice tried to help but both gave up. I can see from my brother's face that he understood that decorating a cake especially like this one is not easy as he has imagined.

email ur or check http://www.coluscakes.com

1 comment:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

nice! this looks exactly like superman! great job! :)

Jean Chia