The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, December 4, 2008

In the mood for RED


I actually almost jump ( just kidding) when ( Dr ) Sunita gave me the authority to decorate her in laws anniversary cake recently. I like it when I can come up with a new design and those who let me play with my new design normally get good price as new design has not fix price with it...hint hint

I have been waiting to try RED colour and I am satisfied with how the colour turned out. It is kind of hard to get this red. Bought few type of red but did not give me the results that I wanted until this time. Decorating the board took a lot of time but if people appreciate your work, it worth all the time spent. Thanks Sunita.

A cake with three types of Icing.
Heart Shape Cake suitabale for

Engagement
Wedding
Anniversary
Valentine - It's coming....hint hint

No comments: