The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Adel..

Sorry mummy Adel..very late entry..

Adel had this cake for his 6th birthday. I can only managed to make cars,house but has to use some toys for the plane and helipcopter. Wait till I can master the art of making edible toys okay Adel..Her mum said he loves his cake and that is so pleasing to hear.

By the way, Adel is my friend's son and I didn't know it until his wife told me that she is married to him. small worl huh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Indeed I had a good laughs when I received your text in the middle of my meeting, Deana.

It was a PERFECT Birthday Surprises!!

We both loves the cake to bits!!

Thanks very much again ;))

Loves,
H.L