The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Something New for your party..


Sona's goodies bag
Cookie, a lolipop, a cupcake with mashmallow

I've been wanting to make these cute cookies for ages...and only manage to get it out from my over during my daugher's 1 year old birthday..too bad we only managed to pack enough for the goodie bags..and it's only for children below 12 years old..I've been told that the mummies didn't even manage to get a taste from their respective children..It must have taste sooooo yummy....hahaha.I bet coz I am liking it..


Thank You workd embossed to the fondant which is then sticked to the butter cookies..
Romper, duck,milk botthe, rattle..many more...email deanacakes@gmail.com for quotation

Something new...something interesting...

Suitable more any events...even wedding coz i have wedding cake and other wedding ites cutter too..wanna be the first to order?

No comments: