The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, April 23, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY

New Recipe
New Cake
Specially made for Mother's Day

I have a new recipe of Strawberry cakes. The first time I baked it, it was gone within one day and who ate them? My hubby and I mostly so I think if we both like very much, all mothers out there sure will too..

Want to try?

order with this title and pls give details

Name:
Phone No:
Date/Time: ( Pick up on the 9th or 10th will be arrange and I will email the time)


1.5 kg STRAWBERRY CAKES WITH FONDANT ICING RM90

and/or

20 pcs Souffle Size (3 1/4 oz) STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES RM90

Decoration ALL ROSES and BUTTERFLIES

So please order yours soonest

STRAWBERRY CAKES ORDER IS CLOSE AS PER THURSDAY 8.30 am ( For last minute order please email or sms, we may have extra but it's not guarantee)

No comments: