The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Friday, May 22, 2009

Castle Cake


Girls do love fairy tales. I did or may be I still do. You can't really present your little girl with her prince charming yet, so the closest is a princess and a castle. Those who had presented a princess cake for their girls would like to have something else this year. So, do you mind if I'll make them a castle instead? This is fun. I always find it fun to make a new cake as the thrill to make something from scratch is enjoyable, as long as I have at least 5 hours to spare before I send the cake. I made this the night before I went to Labuan. Arranged for the castle to be delivered to Marina club and while on the Ferry to Labuan, I still worried if the castle arrived safely. Lucky it did and Alice loves her cake. It's for her daughters double birthday celebration.

This is a 4kg + Choc mud cake and price at RM250
For smaller Version do email to deanacakes@gmail.com



No comments: