The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Full Of Goodies



I almost forgot to post this cake. I think Thomas cake is most baker's nightmare.No easy to make the cake oh.. I have bought one 3D choo choo train and will try to make a 3D cake of Thomas this August..yea somebody all the way from Singapore already place her ( every year ) order. You can see more the Thomas cake here.All are edibles here except or the train and the sea water plant.The Thomas train is a real toy, I dare not make one yet ( trying to play safe here )well, when I have more time on my side ( which I am not sure when lol) I 'll try to make the toy yea.

No comments: