The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Female Piggy

Father's day is coming soon and I have been bombarded with question if I have any promotion. Well, my mind is still occupied with wedding cakes..I will not take too many order next month. I need to rest. But I will sure make one cake for my dad, his birthday falls on father's day itself..lucky me. Since he likes this so much. I will sure make a new version of this. I made this one for Florence mother sometime in April. Florence called me all the way from Singapore and wanted to order a piggy cake for her mum. So I think this look like a female piggy. How do a make one look like? Just wait and see..

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahahaha!!!! Maybe next year, for my birthday!