The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Monday, September 21, 2009

Early Christmas Goodies



hello everyone, we are approaching the end of the year when the months ends with BER. In facts in the philipines, it's already consider christmas months. So, I am giving you some christmas goodies. I will dedicate the month of November to have all my 'overdue' classes. So for those who ever wish she knows how to bake or how to decorate cakes, this is the time to take some skills. Unline money that can easily spent, this skills if put into practice last a lifetime. Please email me for details. There will be 3 type of class from children cake to wedding cakes and I will also have cupcakes decorating class. Join the fun, bake and decorate your first christmas cake this year...


No comments: