The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding Cake Class- Secrets reveal!( editted)


Thousand appology for my long absence. I took a month long break from baking in July and just started to hold my tools again in mid August. Thank you for all your support. With this update, I am please to bring you one good news.I have decided to start passing the knowledge to those interested in learning the art of cake decorating. If I were to have this news five years ago the day I was clueless about cake baking and even more on decorating, I wont hestitate to join. Secrets reveal! So guys, send me your email and I'll send you the details of my first wedding cake class.
Psst...Bonus to those who register early.
Due to request from beginner in baking, I will also conduct children's cake class. Please email if you are interested to learn.

No comments: