The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Designer Cake & More


As most of you know I am on a baking break right now. I am happy to be able to take time and take my mind off from baking for a while. Everyone needs a break. The time I use to spend more time with my daughter. I can spend the weekend with her without thinking and worrying that i may forget someone's order. Doing this business can be stressfull at times when you have quite a number of order and to remember or ( not to forget) one's order. To remember the type of decorations, the wordings, the spelling and some last minutes changes etc etc. For the past one month, I am free of that...yea.

I still received calls, sms, emails to order my cakes even though I have posted it here that I am on a break. Thank you guys for the order and the thought. Will let you know when I am in action again.

I also took a chance to visit the first designer cake studio at The Gardens. It's just next to the Robinson. Do come visit a beautiful studio anytime your drop at midvalley. It may inspire you to be like her, yea, The Girl who loves to cook. Read her story at her blog. She came a long way and sure is going to be successfull in the future.

1 comment:

Angel said...

This cake is very ornate and your dedication for detail is nice and impressive. Beautiful deign.