The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE AND CNY!


Dear faithfull readers,

Thank you for still following this blog and sending me emails. I have been baking for quite sometimes and Valentine's day is one of my busiest day. Many times I almost cant make it to our Valentine's dinner. And even if I do, I'll be totally tired.

Since I am taking a break I have a full rest day and enjoying Valentine's dan for this year, a wonderful Chinese New Year. So,It's eating time for me.

Till next post, enjoy your Valentine's dinner with your love ones as I just did. I saw this cupcake design from cookieheaven.com.my and love it so much.

No comments: