The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Saturday, August 21, 2010

We are Back!





I was away from banking for almost a year. I admit it's really hard to say NO to cake orders but for the past few months I have to. I did accept few orders in between when I know I can really deliver. Thank you very much for all your support. I know there are few of you who miss our carrot cheese cake and few others-durian cheese cake ( I miss it myself).

Baking journey started again yesterday with five Thank You Cakes for 5 wards in O & G and Paeds wards In Likas Hospital. Dr.Matthew and Dr. Serena want to say thank you to all those who had helped in welcoming baby Jason Chong to this world a month ago. He is such an adorable baby, a photocopy of the day 101%. Happy 1 month old baby Jason. I made your mom and dad's wedding cake last year too..ya in the month of August too.

While on a baking break, I started another passion, please check this page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Apple-Design/112273812134252?created&v=wall

No comments: