The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome baby Jai


This is my favourite cake to decorate for full moon party.

Thank you thank you Dr. Balvinder for giving me the nudge to start baking again. This WELCOME BABY JAI is my first fullmoon cake for this year. I love making them..

I've took almost a year break from baking to spend more time with my daughter. Another reason of course I was also pregnant with a second baby. Well, he is now 2 months old and growing very well.
An email from her..thank you so much, you made my day!!

Thank you SO much for the awesome personalised design for Jai's cake. The cake was a big hit with all guests...and in fact, one or two even walked right past it thinking it was a "decoration" on the table and asked me, "so where is the cake"! And everyone wanted to know from where in KK I manage to get such a cake - And the cake was of course, super yummy - so, thank you, thank you, thank you :-)


In the end, only a small square with the figurine remained (so thanks for the advice to get the 2.5 kg)....My mum removed the "baby" from its blanket and placed it in the display cupboard next to Jai's gifts... and there "he" will live long after the final traces of cake depart into our tummies. A lovely souvenir indeed.
Balvinder Kaur Kler, Ph.D (Surrey)

No comments: