The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1 DAY CAKE BAKING & DECORATING CLASS

I Received a call from someone yesterday. He told me her daughter has just finished sitting for her SPM exam and wanted to learn how to bake cake. I feel excited. I wish I have learn baking much earlier in life. The girl is just lucky to have a dad who actually supported her. Coincidentally I have just listed a few thing that I plan to do this year and one of is to help the young generations learn the art of baking and decorating cakes. I was also asked by few those who has completed their basic and advance class to conduct class on cake baking. So it's a brand new year and everyone has listed down their resolutions.
Join this one day class to learn baking 3 of my bestseller cakes. It's for you to gain!
Let me tell you this, sell 10 cakes for RM50, ops, you can hardly get a decent cake with RM50, so sell just 5 cakes for RM100, you can earn RM500 a month.
Call me or email me for this special and limited class. I will conduct this class on the 29th January 2011 ( saturday). First come first serve.Email deanacakes@gmail.com for details

No comments: