The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feb 2011 Classes


Hey, I know it's not even 2011 but my schedule is already packed. Before I forget and I know there are people who are making new resolutions now

to make more money

to learn new skill


so if these two are part of your 2011 resolution, get hold of my class in February
I love the tree cupcake- signature design by jeannete


Dont you think they are ready to venture into business?




All cupcakes are decorated by my talented students and I tell you they are ready to rock 2011 with their cupcakes.


19th February
BEGINNER CLASS - baking and decorating cupcakes with buttercream. I will teach few techniques and student will use those to create their own signature cupcakes
26 February
ADVANCE CLASS - fondant making and decorating large cupcakes for fullmoon party,festival/celebration etc),making lots of 3D figures.

Please email me for details and registration

No comments: