The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sugar Paste Flower - New Design


Are you a baker or baker wanabe? When I have just started baking, my greatest concern was how to decorate my cakes or cupcake. I am lousy in decorating and when I check the local baking shop, I could not find any nice decoration items. So, I started to check online. yes, I found some but they only sell them online and it's way to expensive. So last two years I took a course in Sugar Paste making and now I can make my own sugar paste. So, for those of you who would like to use these items for decorating, just email me. I might be able to help you. check my other item in the FOR SALE categories.


White and Pink Version
Small sugar paste flower for cakes and cupcakes decoration

If you have limited time to decorate your cuppies, look here for simpler tips and save you all the trouble.


Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery ( depending on amount of order)
Delivery Charge apply
Pls email for full quotation

2 comments:

Dazeree Joan said...

You made these? Wow! I've always loved flowers as decors on cakes.

DONNA said...

yap!!! me too that is why i took all the trouble to learn