The Bakers

My photo
We specialize in custom designed cakes, cupcakes and cookies for your special occasion. Shoot us an email at deanacakes@gmail.com or Call us at 0198418224 KOTA KINABALU,SABAH,MALAYSIA

Monday, May 5, 2008

Teacher's Day


Cupcakes ordered by Valerie for twin girls Jane & Shasha

Everyone knows that this sunday is a mother's day but do you know that soon after will be Teacher's day? Yes, on the 16th of May 2008. I have no idea when is teacher's day if not because of F (real name protected. who knows she wants to surprise her friends on that day *wink*). She just placed her teacher's day order just now. For those interested to belanja your friend, I mean teacher or if you are a teacher and want to belanja your student, I will open order next week. May be just a few order ya. I plan to take a good rest during the weekdays and bake towards the weekend but for those teachers out there you are welcome to place your order
My mom loves this design

3 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

yey! Twin girls!! I want! hehehe..

Val Aziz said...

Again I get my satisfaction when i saw the he lovely creation-expression on the twin's face-the never snapping of photos of the cuppies..even my FIL who is not so much of a cake person closed his eyes while savouring his 1st bite..he couldn't resist the pretty design at 1st sight!..Deanna i havent tried ur vanilla cuppies yet kan?

DONNA said...

hope u get it joan

thanks val..you made my day

ya not yet vanilla and i owe you 2 cuppies..will give u more nanti for promoting hehe.your cousin did order from me